Posted by AzBlueMeanie:
It's Tuesday, and you know what that means -- it's Primary Election Day in the Tucson City Council election. It is TOO LATE to mail in your ballot. DO NOT MAIL your ballot. All voted mail-in ballots must be in the possession of the City Clerk by 7:00 p.m. on August 30.
Run, don't walk to the nearest "ballot replacement center" to turn in your ballot. If you can't find your ballot or have spoiled it, you can vote a replacement ballot at the ballot replacement centers.
Voting locations where voters can vote in person between 6 a.m. and 7 p.m. on Tuesday:
• Randolph Golf Complex, 600 S. Alvernon Way.
• Quincie Douglas Library, 1585 E. 36th St.
• Clements Center, 8155 E. Poinciana Drive.
• St. Demetrios Greek Orthodox Church, 1145 E. Fort Lowell Road.
• Udall Park Recreation Center, 7200 E. Tanque Verde Road.
• Valencia Branch Library, 202 W. Valencia Road.
• Tucson City Clerk Elections Center, 800 E. 12th St.
For More Information Contact:
Tucson City Clerk, Elections Center
Join The Pima County Democratic Party
PRIMARY NIGHT CELEBRATION
Tuesday August 30th
River Park Inn
350 S. Freeway
(West side of I-10 between Congress and 22nd)