Last year for Valentine’s Day 2015 five heART shaped sculptures were placed around 4th Avenue, for lovers to attach their lock to them. Lots of loving couples did just do that, so the sculptures are mostly full of all types of metal locks, in different colors, shapes, some with decorations. See photo below.
- How America's presidents started cashing out
- Robot Golfer Hits A Hole-In-One On The PGA Tour
- In a bow to Satan, Phoenix City Council ends public prayer
- A handy sign that a local government is shirking its public duty: privatizing the library
- Poll: Most People Expect a Democratic Victory This November
- Pregnant, Sick With Zika—and Prohibited From Getting an Abortion
- Ten hard truths about the Flint water atrocity
- Buckmaster Show 1/29/2016: Tucson Mayor Jonathan Rothschild talks about the state of the city
- What Legislature did this week: talk, do-overs
- "The case for single-payer isn’t that it can be passed tomorrow. Rather, the left needs to fight for..."
- Councilman, member discuss Satanic prayer
- Ducey explains his reason for seeking split with 9th Circuit
- Elizabeth Warren -- The lesson is clear, the difference between Presidential candidates is huge and matters greatly
- Sunset Mag: Bisbee Among the Best Communities in the West
- Gabby Giffords In Iowa: "Come January, I Want To Say These Two Words: Madam President!"
CategoriesActivism Arizona Congressional Delegation Arizona Congressional Races Arizona State Legislature AZBlueMeanie Bob Lord Budgets Campaigns Carolyn Classen Civil Rights Commentary Community Congress Constitution Corruption Courts CPMAZ Craig McDermott David Safier Economics Education Election Integrity Elections Ethics GOP War On... Governor Gun Policies Healthcare Immigration International Justice Labor Legislation Lobbying Media Pamela Powers Hannley Party Politics Political Calendar President Primaries Racism Religion Scandals Taxes Tucson Uncategorized